Monday, January 16, 2012

Probably - Nevermind

How do I begin? I will post a call and response I scribbled to myself to try to thresh out my thought processes. If I do a transcribed page a day, I'll see how far it carries the spark plug of my inspiration for future postings. This is a conversation concerning myself as seen by two hypothetical observers of my behavior.

"Why does he fear?" - Q

He is unsure of himself, afraid of potential

"At times he glows with promise, though it tends to dim with inaction." - Q

Responsibility, that in a word - it both attracts and repels him. He desires neither the credit not the blame for his actions' consequences.

"And the stereotypical power that comes with responsibility?" - Q

Ah, that raises an interesting point - his desire is for self-discipline, as he considers himself to have an obsessive personality.

"Surely, he requests the aid of the Most High, Creator of the hearts and minds of men." - Q

He converses and inquires for direction, especially when working with his hands. When he is surrounded with passivity, he feels the need for action. But when given multiple choices, he is paralyzed by indecision.




Hmm... I wonder if this is either overtly vague or too specific. I won't know if anyone reads this anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment