Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aerodynamic - Anniversary.

It has been my 252nd monoversary this past day, and I spent the first half of it worried about the things I must do over the next week.  Rest does not come easily justifiable to me, but the squandering of the morsels of wakefulness I am given appears pathological.  I needed to take a deep breath, watch over a twig firepit, and read a novel.



Too often I deny myself desired simple pleasures out of a self-policing reward system for completing difficult or distasteful tasks.  But this only serves to frustrate me and tempt me to distraction.  I am blessed with family and friends who forbear with my ornery and isolated periods.  I love them dearly, but sometimes am unable to communicate it to my own satisfaction or their understanding.

Overall, a quarter of my expected life has passed, but the best is yet to come. Allonsy!

I must confess,
I been blessed beyond most compare.
I made a Nathan Bourne card and amused us quite rare.
Then there was Gabraham Lincoln so sweet.
Handing out Pwn'age and dropping sick piano beats.
I was touched by their time, thankful for the meet.
In the days and years I've had, they make my life complete.
The kindness of a Savior, reflected in their eyes.
I watched an episode new
(of the 7th series Doctor Who).
But the real treat of these 252
Is sharing it with you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment