Friday, September 2, 2011

Distinct - Difficulty

I don't have one - I have a wonderful present - stocks of Mountain Dew, backlog of books to read, and breaks to enjoy both of them. I have only this moment, a glimpse of peace in a river of responsibility. I can focus on the burden of my duties over the week - weighed down by their demands and time it takes. I will choose to take joy in that I have this time, even if it is tedious to study at times. I have opportunities and am grateful that I have received them - more doors will open as I push through with determination and confidence.

I have no basis for complaint or worry. Though I sometimes worry that I complain in my conversations. If I ever cross that line of whining for sympathy, please set me straight - I have had an ideal launching point, how far I fly is dependent on my own steam and the updrafts I catch off of my friends and teachers. If life wasn't difficult, I would be unhappy - life is made interesting with the obstacles you must overcome to survive or even thrive in this world.

May Joy and Blessings and Virtue be found in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment