Sunday, September 18, 2011

Snag - Irony

Just when I stated I wanted to post every day, I took a break and failed to add the punch to my point. It happens, but it was for a good reason. (At least to me. :)

I was watching the =~ 10 hours of Doctor Who, series five, which is Matt Smith's first year as the character. I was amazed by how many subplots were woven into the 13 episodes - Steven Moffat as the new head writer was bursting at the seams with plotting. He baffled the masses by harping on the mysteriously accomplished Doctor River Song's relationship to the Doctor. The cracks in reality, the Pandorica opening, all brilliant touches leading to the complicated finale.

In other news, I need to make time to string together a lovely poetry anthology. I am starting by casting my mental nets wide, but have neglected to check them - I am not in a poetry reading mood. That is no great excuse, but it is what I protest in defense of my negligence. School will wring me by the neck like a Weeping Angel. If I am not wary and watchful, I could find that my time has been displaced, the horror feeding the monsters as I realize the depth of my folly.

I am too keyed up to make much sense, but I am utterly happy and content. Much love to my family doing their various pursuits. Hopefully this maturing process with force me into growing a bold backbone, venturing forth into interesting and untried adventures of the everyday. See you on the other side of the cracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment