Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fresh - Field

So I started from scratch with this daily blog, viewing it as my intellectual playground. No one need visit me - this is an exercise in writing and improving, editing and free writing as I have need. But just to do it, to discipline myself to write, to make it a habit, a joyful release rather than a burden. A choice that is free and cherished, an anchor to mark my days. Even if no one notes its existence, I know it is available, and that is enough.

If a fellow fancier of life's oddities and quirks stumbles across and finds me a kindred spirit, I welcome them freely. I am a sojourner myself, and my thoughts flow freely from my reactions to the wisdom of others. I observe and take note, knowing that though I may not dissect the heart of the matter at hand, I can be inspired to explore what I thought I saw. Perhaps I might even catch an introspective glimpse in a later reflection of my account. I seek truth, and hope that my search bears fruit, as fragmented as my findings may be given my mortal lens and perception.

I occasionally become self-impressed, so any casual reader be warned, I need grace to collect humility over time and experience's trails. I am content, cheerful, and joyous in this new start, one that allows me the illusion of an hermitage in the bewilderingly complex and amorphous 'Internet.'

No comments:

Post a Comment