Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Progress - Steady

First round of exams today. All were multiple choice, so that was a small comfort - if I reach an answer that is faulty, I can look at the potential answers and realize how off base I am. My education is built upon how quickly I can take data and problem solve from there. Eliminate the unlikely and unwieldy answers, reevaluate what the question desires as an answer.

This is preparation for life, and the decision making we undergo unconsciously. This stage of my life is merely a training ground for greater endeavors. In the workplace, you don't get pass/fail evaluations of how you performed. You need to survive and build relationships of trust and understanding.

I am optimistic for my upcoming challenges and hope that ingenuity and creative thinking will grow more natural with practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment