Monday, August 22, 2011

Forkless - Brush

So, today was rather nice outside. When I arrived and was perambulating the surrounding campus, I discovered someone’s artistic paintbrush. I passed it once, then thought better and retrieved it from the sidewalk. I used a bathroom sink to rinse the brush and possess it as my own. It is amazing as to the odd things you find on the ground. I myself lost a keychain attached to a dysfunctional zipper – maybe another soul will find and dispose of it.


I have gone through two classes and been let out early of both. I am realizing that this instills a false sense of freedom to explore, followed by the cold reality that it wasn’t enough to have but a taste of an activity before the next class starts. I procured lunch – an open burrito, and grabbed a fork to enjoy it later. I sat through the second short class, and then proceeded into the open air to partake of my tasty meal. Once situated, I discovered that I didn’t possess the fork. I grabbed a pair of disposable chopsticks from my backpack and will enjoy an open burrito in a whole new way.


Funny how things work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment