Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recovery - Novelty

I quite enjoy chronicling my thoughts, and sometimes forget that others read them. It tends to be a one sided conversation - comments only go so far. I have been listening to the band Lifehouse because it reminds me of old treasured times with even more valuable friends. Storm, Breathing, and From Where You Are especially resound with me, the words are so beautiful and the tone so sweet.

I have been given an analyzed review of the short story I posted in six parts on here. The person determined that it was overall disappointing because of its narrated delivery, but, as it was a second draft transcribed and rewritten over multiple nights, I am still pleased with the overall framework I accomplished.

I could "revise and resubmit" an third version, but I don't know how long it would take me to flesh out my idea. If I get one of these rare comments below, I will promise release to channel and release the updated version at a future time. Depends on how much faith you have on me to expand upon a previous premise, or whether you think it satisfactorily completed as is.

I enjoy my life and the friends that have crossed my path, for the savior that watches over me, and the minor challenges of the everyday. I need to be more self-motivated in the future, and have been unconsciously hoping that my consistency in utilizing this medium will encourage its future growth in other areas of my life.

"No man or woman has achieved an effective personality who is not self-disciplined. Such discipline must not be an end in itself, but must be directed to the development of resolute Christian character." John S. Bonnell

No comments:

Post a Comment